CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> PC Gaming -> The Divison

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

The Divison

Goto page Previous  1 2 3  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Darkinator

So, anyone who is playing this please post your Uplay ID. Apparently its the worst interface ever and i have to try to re-add 100 times to get people added to my friends list. Thanks in advance

Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:12 pm
Highwaym4n

Highwaym4n

For some reason I didnt see this post til now. weird.

Tue May 10, 2016 5:56 pm
Cysec

Oddly enough,
Cysec

Sat May 28, 2016 8:20 am
Highwaym4n

40% off this weekend on Steam

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:03 pm
Sosowac

do it! They are in the process of changing a lot in this game, and the PTS is open to try all the new features / updates out. It's worth while, I've had a lot of fun playing.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm
Highwaym4n

Right, I have a passable toon now, (1.4) and need to get a second up to level 30 to try different kit ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2aT5d0ymX8

Obvs I would reciprocate, as EVERYONE need multiple toons for the same reasons i do: Easy class swap, more kit space.

Also interested to doing last 2 incursions, have not done those... This kit works for DZ hunting as well,... both boss and Rogue.

4 strong Hunters faith wi: the remainder AlphaBridge.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:02 am
Rocketninja16

I haven't played since that night we all got ganked trying to do that first Incursion.

My butt still hurts...

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 pm
Highwaym4n

http://gametyrant.com/news/the-division-player-numbers-up-to-launch-numbers-after-update

No, its not dead. Confused

Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 am
Highwaym4n

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-CA/news/164-278557-16/free-weekend-on-pc-dec-15th-to-18th

And apparently half off during, or immediately after

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:16 am
Highwaym4n

Guys who are playing:
The gear vendor in 'The Firewall ' safehouse, is selling a Stamina mod, with armour on it, go get 5, load into all your gear. the vendor swap/recycle happens on Friday

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:48 am
Highwaym4n

My tips for putting together your character:

Firearms is separate from DPS: Cap your firearms at 5k, theres diminishing returns, at that point your already above the curve. The only reason to get that high is to meet weapon talent reqs. Stick the rest in stamina.

Once you hit 300k Toughness, thats a nice spot to be, toss the rest into electronics and consider using a skill. Some who are good on the move can shave that down, I dont recommend lower than 250 k toughness ever, for anyone.

Weapon talents: look for stuff you use, that makes sense: I like destructive on my assault rifles, (even tho its inherent) 'cause I know thats always going to count.

Gear perks; 'Armour'. Allways recalibrate/ reroll for armour. if you cant, or dont need to , go for 'damage enemy armour,' (not all pieces have bonus armour) and if you have that already as well, go for 'damage to elites'

Gear mods: Find mods that add extra armour, always, (not the performance mods) You want your armour mitigation to be higher than 50%. I think it caps at 56, so , dont kill yourself trying.

Gear performance mods: stick to what you use; use seeker mines? plug in seeker mine damage buffs, straightforward. But do ALL of them like that, just one, wont be noticed.

On your character talents, grab ones that work with your playstyle, if you duck and weave more that take cover, grab 'on the move' and 'shock and awe'

If you have skills you want to use a lot, look for complimentary talents that reduce cooldowns, like 'Coolheaded', reduces cooldown timers per headshot.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 am
Sosowac

I haven't played since the latest patch (the survival one). I need new content, tired of playing the same stuff over and over..

Yay new level cap! .. but wait, same content??? I'm losing interest, which is a shame, because the game is brilliant.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:54 pm
Highwaym4n

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15JTUyzYCV4l7URWtnL0omuVrLg0QwTN_qQbNF9owkYo/edit#gid=1562388528

So far, that sheet gets updated every friday/saturday, with the new vender wares, so you dont have to run all over checking who has what, or trying to remember where you saw that accessory you suddenly need now with the new drop...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:24 am
Highwaym4n

Something I found on a Division forum/facebook page which I like:

A lot of people complain about Alpha Bridge and PVP but I wanted to give some perspective after playing the other night with a couple different set ups:
A lot of people complain like this and I understand, let me know if you can follow this analogy and if it makes sense (the math might be off a little):
A rogue player runs up to you and just overhealed with booster shot (vig chest) which gave them more HP and damage resistance AND they used on the move against any NPC which gave them (correct me if I'm wrong) 30% less incoming damage.
So you are emptying your mag on this player and nothing's happening.
But wait - they hit booster shot (+15% damage), which procked competent (+10% damage), and they have precision which pulses you immediately with one headshot (base pulse, is that +15% damage?). Their alpha bridge set up gives them Adept and vicious which gives them another 17% crit Chance (not to mention the ~13% with precision) AND they have brutal (+12% headshot damage). Add that to the extra 35-36% headshot damage they have with weapons mods and the extra crit Chance and damage from various mods.
Do the math: 30+ crit Chance, 25% extra damage, they take about 45% less damage from you, and they are busting headshots that add +128% damage... where are we?
Base damage on their LVOA is like 19k right? That's like 105-110k damage with headshot critical hits against you at 900 rpm (ROF mods or you right about there)?
500k toughness ends up being nothing.
But wait.... they have good aim and hip fire while moving.
Then YOU tried to tank this rogue player while standing still, and as you caused a little damage and started burning them down... uh oh, there goes their Unforgiving talent procking giving them another 10%-25% damage.
Damn. Let's not even talk about tenacious, LB chest, or tactical advance.
Then, they clap over your dead body and you notice they are DZ level 99, you curse at them and call them a cheater bc you don't see how you lost so quick.
You don't realize how the talents add up and people just burn you down no matter what your toughness.
It sucks to lose to bums but it sucks a little less to get killed by someone who times their skills right.

This is not to say that you didnt get pwned by a hacker,.. My point is, the hacker isnt trying to kill you so much as be /\ THAT guy.... And yes, his numbers are pretty damn spot on , hes being polite...

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:11 pm
Sosowac

Anyone running DZ regularly, I'm looking to get my DZ rank up. Groups would be great.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm
Forum Rules: