CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> PC Gaming -> Elder Scrolls Online

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Elder Scrolls Online

Goto page Previous  1 2 3 4
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
mndfreeze

I have plans with all my friends already to roll daggerfall covenent. I posted about it here when I first joined CKA but like this, most of the posties drifted away. Smile

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 am
PunkoSr

Well happy hunting CKA brother, maybe we'll cross weapons in the field of battle someday.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm
GrizzlyBearDoug

Yeah so I'll probably be joining Daggerfall also, because I think a few of us are planning on going that way. I mean I much prefer bosmer race and since I think its kind of dumb to take a bosmer to the daggerfall that wont be happening. so I'll most likely have a character for both dominion and daggerfall.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 am
PunkoSr

Damn Grizz I figured you for a Nord.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 pm
mndfreeze

I'm glad I preordered so I can pick any race on any alliance. If enough of us are playing perhaps we should setup a CKA guild in TESO. Not sure if there will be more then just a handful of us scattered around or not though and if it will b worth it.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm
mndfreeze

1 MORE HOUR UNTIL THE SERVERS OPEN !#%$!#%

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:59 am
GrizzlyBearDoug

Tagorn Willowvale is my Character Name
User ID is: justgrizzly
add me up when you guys get the chance.
I'm a bosmer in the DC, yes I know it's weird but I'll most likely be writing something up lore-ish in the ESO forums for shits in giggles to give reason to my allegiance with the DC as opposed to AD.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 am
Llama

@llama66 is my use name.

I'm Ebonheart... I'm assuming we shall be starting a CKA guild.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 pm
PunkoSr

I believe the guild will be in DC, but for EH there are a few guilds out there. I'm in EH but on a Heavy-Role Playing guild. There was a guild by the name of Knight of Ebonheart that was going to start up as well, not sure if they have, still waiting for my invite to that guild as well. I'd love to join up on the CKA guild but at last, both the EH guilds have stated this isn't allowed, do to the possibility of spies.

But add me to your contact list, I'd love to stay in touch, and know when I'm about to cross weapons with you all.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 am
PunkoSr

Also with me being on your contact list, I can make you some Heavy Armor or a Battleaxe, since I'm almost maxxed out int eh crafting skill for these.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 am
Rocketninja16

So for the folks that are playing this now, is it worth the 60 bucks?

I liked Skyrim a lot but I've heard some fairly mixed reviews on TESO.

What's everyone think of it so far?

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 pm
PunkoSr

Well it's not Skyrim, but nor is it a MMO. It's SkyMMO
I've played Skyrim for more than 550 Steam hours, and have played a number of MMOs.

1. Graphics, 4.5 stars
Best graphics ever for an MMO, not as hidef as Skyrim but it is an MMO.

2. Gameplay, 4 stars
The beginning will feel slightly liner for quests, but it very quickly gets to the point where you need to explore to find all the quests and dungeons around the world.

3. Crafting, 4 stars
Absolutely the best damn crafting I've seen in a game. Over 14,000 different variations of weapons and armor.

4. PvP, ? stars
I can't truly grade this yet as I've only taken part in some small PvP exploring. But from what I've heard, the PvP guys from other MMOs are leaving they're games to come to TESO.

The game has had the smoothest release I've ever experienced. To date the servers have never crashed, only brought down for patches, which total 3 or 4 if I remember. There are still some small, very small fixes to be done, but nothing game braking, more on the tweaking of the mega-server configuration than anything. As for expand ability of the games future, the map currently only exposes maybe 50% of the current continent, leaving tons of room for more.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am
GrizzlyBearDoug

Just an update as to how everything is going. I'm just about done lvl 21, and am working heavy on my woodworking crafting skill tree. Still looking for all the other CKA folks who said they would be playing but have yet to be found. Unfortunately due to my faction choice I'm restricted to whom I can play with, so that means no EH or AD players for me. what's going on with mndfreeze, are you in a guild? if so looking for extra members would love to join if not I'll have to venture off into something random, where's a good place to look for joining guilds.

and to answer your question Rocket. I thoroughly enjoyed skyrim. But Skyrim and ESO are not easily comparable. ESO is not your typical elder scrolls game but it is? The exploration is there, but somewhat limited well because its an MMO, so that means there's sections in zones that you won't necessarily be able to explore easily because if your a lvl 10 going against lvl 12+ things it could be somewhat frustrating. But the Lore and Skill leveling is similar. It has many familiar elder scroll feels to it and it does them well IMO. but it's an MMO and you can't approach it with the expectations of it feeling like a RPG alone. I personally think it's worth the $60, is it worth the $15 a month? too early to tell. Zenimax has said they would punch out content every 4-6 weeks to make sure there is always something to do. right now I know a few of us whom are quest whores that are looking forward to a patch soon for minor bug fixes other than that. if you buy and your first impressions from a couple of nights are "meh alright". don't stop just push yourself to complete at least 2 zones 2 zones aint that long, and I think by then you'll know if you really wanna continue to play or shelve it.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:30 am
mndfreeze

I personally am in absolute love with the game. It is as elder scrolls as it could possibly be and still be an mmo.

HairyBearDougles, I have a small guild thats just friends of mine and a few past clannies from my darkfall days (and clover though she NEVER FUCKING PLAYS) that you are more then welcome to join up with. Its called scorched earth.

There is also a BIG guild I'm a part of, called gamebreaker nation that you can apply for and I can for sure get you in, but you do haev to go through its somewhat annoying app process. www.gamebreakernation.com is the link.

Send me an in game mail to @mndfreeze so I know your info the second I get in game next, which happens far more often then I check the forums here. Very Happy I can put you at officer level as well so if more CKA people decide they want to stop sucking seal testes and man up for some daggerfall uberness, you dont have to wait for me to add em.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:53 pm
Forum Rules: