CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> PC Gaming -> X-WING reborn

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

X-WING reborn

Goto page 1 2  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Highwaym4n

X-WING reborn

http://geektyrant.com/news/star-wars-attack-squadrons-announced-who-doesnt-love-star-wars-dogfights

I was going to title this "I need new pants" or "spoooge" but.... I restrained myself. Laughing

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 pm
420CanadianBacon

FUck, I need new pants. Totally signed up for the beta!

Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:11 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
Canadaka

Founder

dito

Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:28 pm
Milisim

All I read was " Pay to Win"

=[

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:22 am
back_blastnet

Forget new pants, I'm gonna need a new chair, table, carpet and more...

My only concern was how they called it a spiritual successor to Rogue Squadron and not to X-wing Alliance. Those were 2 very different and distinct games.

That would be like saying a Battlefield game is a successor to BF:Heroes compared to BF4. Rogue Squadron was an arcade style 3rd person flight game whereas the X-wing series were true flight sims with full 360degree freedom.

That being said I'm very excited and I'm sure all of you have heard me talk about wanting another SW flight sim.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 am
420CanadianBacon

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF ROGUE SQUADRON *frantically searches for N64 and gamecube for both of my rogue squadron games*

Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:23 pm
back_blastnet

I've got Rogue Squadron 3 on Gamecube. The original rogue squadron game for PC was fun but nothing like the x-wing games!

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:11 pm
420CanadianBacon

I actually think I have the CDs for Tie Fighter and X-wing somewhere around!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am
Highwaym4n

420CanadianBacon wrote:
I actually think I have the CDs for Tie Fighter and X-wing somewhere around!

**cries** Crying or Very sad

Laughing

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am
Carrot72

Got it

Muhahahaha

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm
420CanadianBacon

AAGGGHHH I can't find mine. Sad

I ALSO SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE A COPY OF CAESAR IN THERE?! Which one is it? My favourite was Caesar III. I played Caesar IV but I didn't like it very much.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm
back_blastnet

my Star Wars games

I couldn't find some of my games without spending some time digging them out, like the original X-wing, original Tie Fighter(still my favorite single player) Rebel Assault 2, Dark Forces 2(Jedi Knight)m Jedi Knight 2, KOTOR, KOTOR2...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:16 pm
420CanadianBacon

That is absolutely impressive. I want all of them.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 pm
Canadaka

Founder

that is awesome! some great games and found memories in there. Missing some good ones though!

Jedi Knight 1 & 2
Jedi Academy
KOTR

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:36 pm
back_blastnet

Canadaka wrote:
that is awesome! some great games and found memories in there. Missing some good ones though!

Jedi Knight 1 & 2
Jedi Academy
KOTR

I have them, just would have required more digging to locate them for the photo. So many hours of Star Wars fun.

I also remember with the original dark forces you didn't use the mouse, it was arrow cursors and then page up and page down to move your gun up and down.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:27 am
Forum Rules: