CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> General Bullshit -> Oh.Canada-Our.Bought.and.Sold.Out.Land

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Oh.Canada-Our.Bought.and.Sold.Out.Land

Goto page Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
SniperTaker

Veteran (CFCWO)
 SHILL WATCH

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm
SniperTaker

Veteran (CFCWO)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am
Pyra_cantha

Ah, Well I'm glad to hear that there are more bigots out in the world then just yourself. :/

If they spent more money to stop riots, then security would have been even more strict and there would be people like yourself relating the security to ww2 German occupied Europe with curfews. And I'm so sure the police in the black bloc could easily have stopped the thousands of people destroying public property adding more cost to the cleanup effort.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm
dental

Pyra you obviously didn't watch the documentary Sniper posted above cause if you did you would realize there was definitely something wrong with the way the G20 protests were handled. It was the largest mass arrest of Canadian citizens in our entire history. The black-bloc were a small minority and their actions only hinder what the peaceful protests were there to say as they make people like you blindly believe the mainstream medias slant on the situation without doing any research of your own. The way the police and security acted at the G20 was disgusting. They allowed the black-bloc to vandalize and only later stepped in to harass the peaceful protesters that were in the area (as well as people just walking by). If you would like to look into this more I would recommend the documentary entitled "Into The Fire - Full Film" on youtube. I'd post a link for it but it won't allow me cause I am a new member and this is my first post on CKA Forums.

The video Sniper posted entitled "Toronto G20 Exposed" is also good. Don't reply unless you have watched at least one of these documentaries.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 pm
Pyra_cantha

First off, who are you? and second of, you obviously didn't use your head when posting this as I wouldn't know what to post about had I not watched at least one vid. :/

In no way did the way the police handle the g20 protests the same way Ghadafi handled his protests.

Ps. There is only one soapbox in CKA, and Snipertaker is standing on it now.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 am
dental

Thank you for your ignorance. You are sticking with your malformed opinion and have made it clear you have no intentions of informing yourself on the matter. By the way I said you obviously didn't watch the documentary Sniper posted above entitled "Toronto G20 Exposed" not you didn't watch ANY of the videos. Thanks for not using your head and telling me to use mine.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 am
Pyra_cantha

dental wrote:
Thank you for your ignorance. You are sticking with your malformed opinion and have made it clear you have no intentions of informing yourself on the matter. By the way I said you obviously didn't watch the documentary Sniper posted above entitled "Toronto G20 Exposed" not you didn't watch ANY of the videos. Thanks for not using your head and telling me to use mine.

dental wrote:
The video Sniper posted entitled "Toronto G20 Exposed" is also good. Don't reply unless you have watched at least one of these documentaries.

Am I seriously conversing with you?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 am
dental

... One of these documentaries meaning the one I posted about G20 called "Into The Fire - Full Film" on youtube or "Toronto G20 Exposed" that Sniper posted. Either you didn't watch one of them or you have no regard for humans rights in Canada.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 am
Pyra_cantha

Fickle.

/Palmface

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 am
Highwaym4n

Pyra_cantha wrote:
First off, who are you?

..I was thinking that Sniper had made a second account but the spelling/grammar is better.. Im guessing he called in backup.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 am
Pyra_cantha

I guess I better be careful or he will relate how I handle this situation to ghadafi and his modus operandi.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 am
Highwaym4n

Pyra_cantha wrote:
he will relate how I handle this situation to ghadafi and his modus operandi.

Doubtless.

I propose we take our leave and raise a glass to our evil robot overlords.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:58 pm
dental

Oh my my. The shills can't be stopped! You guys can get jobs doing what you do. No joke. Remember guys look straight ahead and don't ask questions. Only terrorists ask questions. Good luck in the coming years!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm
SniperTaker

Veteran (CFCWO)

ooook i found a Pyra_Doc that jerks off.

please stop jerking off and getting your jizz allover Oh.Canada-Our.Bought.and.Sold.Out.Land

ill be more then happy to have a "seriously conversing."

only when the jerking off stops

till then MOARFUCKINGVIDEOS

~~~~~~~~________soapbox________~~~~~~~~~

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm
SniperTaker

Veteran (CFCWO)

btw dental i am seriously

~~~~~____soapbox____~~~~~

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm
Forum Rules: