CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Clan Forums -> CKA Servers -> Napkin

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Napkin

Goto page 1 2 3  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Cyber-X

Napkin

Hey there, i just want to talk of something. I know then napkin have a gameplay that we hate a lot BUT. In tha last night. He has grow up about 10 lvl. Friday when we see him he was lvl 27-28 like us and saturday he was lvl 36. AND, this is not the main prob, in those games, he always had a scors of 32/2. He do it something like 5 game and he leave when Sarcasma join.( If im mistaking on that one, sorry)

I dont want to be the one who bring probleme or suspition but yesterday, it was really wierd. When we ask him, he never answer us. So in fact, i think he begin to use a hack. Think what you want about it, this is only a reflection we have.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 am
Keemo

Cyber, we all think he is hacking. At least one of our members has been know to join napkin's squad just to team kill the bastard Smile EA/Punkbuster really need to get their shit together and do something about the cheaters.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 am
bull90

theres more then napkin on our server running a muk... we need to get some admins with heavy ban fingers.. i dont think banning these guys will affect the server but making it funner and less of a nub fest!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 am
peeka

bc2hacks,blogspot,com/

well guys here it is , officially hacks for bc 2 lol Razz gota laugh at how fast they come out with them. check the youtube vid out it'll make u think twice bout playing people.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm
prefy

XO

I really don't think Napkin is hacking, he has a K/D of 2.24 which is really good but not really suspicious in my book(especially since he predominantly plays recon).

The other thing is that he has more then 4 days in the game (approx 100 hours) which is a lot more then any of us have in the game.

Furthermore if you look at his stat page his accuracy are within what I would call the norm so if he was hacking he is likely not using an aimbot. If anything he could be using a wall hack but at the moment we cannot prove this as there is no spectator mode.

bull90 wrote:
theres more then napkin on our server running a muk... we need to get some admins with heavy ban fingers.. i dont think banning these guys will affect the server but making it funner and less of a nub fest!

This quote somewhat puzzles me, we are not just going to start banning people because they are getting better scores then us. This same situation arose in COD4 when a lot of our younger members were crying out for server bans when pubbers would come in and sit a top the leader board.

If you guys truly think these guys are hackers join their squad, follow them around, record some video that conclusively labels them as hackers. Otherwise just find ways to get better then them.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm
Canadaka

Founder

100% agree with everything prefy said

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
bull90

yeah but because this game is new and the anti-hacking software isnt working great means its easy to exploit. you dont need to have crazy scores to be hacking you can hack and make it seem like your not.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:41 pm
Sarcasma

keemo and bull, i sorta agree and disagree. I don't know if you noticed but we have several members in our clan who have very high score's at the end of rounds. They could easily get suspected of hacking. Take Canadaka for an example (just and example), he finishes of round with crazy k/d ratio's. Even i have several times. I could easily suspect of hacking. But a lot of our players don't use the full extent of your Amory. I run around and revive the shit outa people and get top score with that alone.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm
X-Dume

He probably hacking but anyway Hacker = FAIL. When I was playing at starcraft 1/4 of player was using a maphack. They weren’t really better with a map hack. They got for sure an advantage, but they make me more and more better to counter rush.

Also napkins only play for kill, and he never go on objective. If you’re bored of him ask-him… or kick him… server is almost full any night!
There is hacker in any game find it is hard. How many time allot of guys said I was hacking on cod4, and I wasn’t. PB is not really good on detecting hacker anyway…

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Sorrow

Anyway, we just want you take a look about that.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 pm
Keemo

Just a note, PunkBuster got turned on tonight, while Napkin was playing. Within the space of 1 round, several got kicked for aimbots. Napkin was not one of them. And tonight, I was on his squad for a while, he does seem legit, just very good.
As for K/D ratio, even I get the the odd one that is high, my best was 9 so far, and no one could ever accuse me of hacking, I ain't that good.
Napkin may be annoying when he is on the other team, but some of us suspect the only life he has is playing, he certainly gets enough practice.
Now if EA/Punkbuster would just get it together so that punkbuster can run and not increase server crashes, we would all be a lot happier, and get higher scores.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm
peeka

guys lil advice Razz or wat i think is advice , there will always b hacks u cant ban or get rid of it it just wat it is.consider counterstrike now they brought out the best anti hack system....but hacks still came out lol even the steam screw us all over. people record vids of people hacking and steam does nothing so just let it b get on with the game hav fun who cares if they want to cheat.
and on another note, punk buster is now the best anti cheat system Razz but there will b cheats out there that will just skip past them like nothing.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:33 am
frostsbyte

I'm gonna drift off topic a little, but is Napkin in the clan? I never see his Tags, or is he just related to someone here?.... Yeah I missed that chapter.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 am
bull90

no hes not. and punk buster only detects detected hacks... they sell undetected hacks online...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 am
peeka

umm so why isnt punkbuster always on ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 am
Forum Rules:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 3

Goto page 1 2 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread >

Canadian Gaming Forums topic RSS feed
CKA Network Canadian News | Canadian Forums | Canadian Clothing | Canadian Hotties | Blogging Canadians
Copyright © 2007 contact

[ Script generation time: 0.0611s (PHP: 79% - SQL: 21%) ] - [ SQL queries: 47 ]