CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> General Bullshit -> Conduct Unbecoming

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Conduct Unbecoming

Goto page 1 2  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
prohobo

Conduct Unbecoming

Guys... it's a game. Play nice? We're all part of the same family? Seriously... I hate jumping on to hear the following-

"F****** noob tubers"
"F****** rocket spammers"
"F****** faggots"

Dont get me wrong, I love to swear my head off, but its gotten a little ridiculous lately, esepcially when your referring to fellow clan mates. If you don't like the tactics, go play counter strike, or the Hello Kitty MMORPG. Nowhere does it say to be part of CKA you must use certain guns and only attack straight on in an orderly fashion. I'm gonna start kicking people off teamspeak if you can't all get along.

If your getting owned... don't bitch about it. Do something about it?? Organize your squad, your team... you can't and won't always win.

ITS A GAME. HAVE FUN.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Canadaka

Founder

hear hear

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
bull90

i sometimes talk smack but thats it. its healthy harmless fun?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 pm
prohobo

bull90 wrote:
i sometimes talk smack but thats it. its healthy harmless fun?

Nothing wrong with this... I love to jump into the other teams channel after owning them and make sure they all know who owned them!! I encourage this!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 am
Sarcasma

I'm guilty of swearing. But really we should all stop fucking swearing. LOL

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am
X-Dume

I agree, we donít speak alot on TS because we are not that great in English, but I hear something like Fuck you X-KID or X-Faggot X-Noob from new CKA memberÖ

We play like every all for fun and we win and lose like everery all. We are swearing in French but we donít put the bottom to talk: P Something like : OSTIE DE TABERNAK DE CRISS DE TUBEUR DE MARDE, APPREND A JOUER NAPKIN CAULIS!!!!

So respect and have fun, and no base raping -_-!

GO! HABS GO!

Last edited by X-Dume on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 am
Sarcasma

Fuck Napkin and his camping our base and dropping mortar strikes on our spawn's and shit. There is one other dude, his name is like atari or some shit like that.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am
Cyber-X

LOL, its true then Napkin play a little like shit. He tube or camp or base rape. Nice gaming ^^

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 am
Sarcasma

Tabarnake!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:11 am
prefy

XO

X-Dume wrote:
I agree, we donít speak alot on TS because we are not that great in English, but I hear something like Fuck you X-KID or X-Faggot X-Noob from new CKA memberÖ

Go post pro, stuff like this doesn't fly in CKA.

Fu22y_Lojik wrote:
10. If we pull you aside and say "Hey man, stop being a tard", take it like a man and stop being a tard.

I have a feeling there might be some of this happening in the very near future.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 pm
Canadaka

Founder

I wasn't there the other night, but I have recieved reports and this is not acceptable, action will be taken.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 pm
Sarcasma

We really need to have everyone set up the short cut key to switch channels. That will cut down lots of chatter among teams. I'm guilty of swearing by the way.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm
Sorrow

I thank you to talk about that because us 2 we were thinking about that last week.
I saw a CKA said some shit to one player just because tgis player kisk hard the CKA hard.
Respect is also for other player on the server. If we want to play with a full server and challenge we need more that CKA.
It is all ive to say for this point. For the rest it is funny to be on TS and try to talk english with you guys Wink

Play for fun and respect. CKA for the win.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 pm
Canadaka

Founder

Slow.Motion has been kicked from the clan for his continued negative & bad attitude and specifically for his conduct last night on teamspeak. For full disclosure here is the communication that transpired.

Slow.Motion said:
I refuse to play with a team of people that will laugh at and degrade their fellow teammates for their own benefit and amusement. I find it immature and ruins any chance at a team working together. I won't be around for a while, maybe never again.

Canadaka said:
are you serious? The whole time you have been playing here your attitude has been horrible and you are the worst I've seen at degrading other players. I have received several complaints from other members about your conduct and attitude. Your PM is so full of hypocrisy, everyone is telling me it was you who was degrading fellow clan mates the other night, saying 'fuck you' to the -X- members. This is not acceptable.

This clan has been around for over 5 years and had hundreds of members, you stand out as being an ass for sure. Your post in Pr0nCycle's welcome thread is just another example. I might think it was sarcastic if it weren't for your past conduct.

We have already had an admin meeting prior to last night about you and some others. and were going to take action soon anyway, so if you want to leave, by all means. Your unsportsmanlike attitude is not needed here and your maturity makes our teenage members look like adults.

Slow.Motion said:
Wow. That just proves my point right there. Enjoy loosing. Delete or whatever you do. Pathetic.

=================================================

He clearly has not learnt a lesson, people with his attitude are not needed here. We are a fun casual gaming clan. we play GAMES, we are not hear to complain about every thing, to ALWAYS win and bitch and moan if we don't. We respect not only our fellow clan mates but all players.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:49 pm
bull90

hooaah! canadaka!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Forum Rules: